All GREENBASE products conform to our official SON standard.
Advanced production facilities, professional management systems, precision inspection equipment and qualified workforce are the quality assurance aspects that guarantee our product quality.
We understand how the quality of end product affects the success of our customers’ end product, which drives our commitment to produce top quality ingots.
Greenbase Recycling Plant is equipped with melting furnaces of various capacities and uses German SpectomaXx Digital Metal Analysers to bring perfection to our material composition.
Every product passes strict quality checks at each manufacturing stage to ensure that buyer receive absolutely flawless products. Our policy is to attain and exceed the standard expected by our valued customers. This can be achieved by continuous improvement programmed in process discipline, manufacturing method and quality system.
Through continuous perseverance of Quality Assurance Programme, Greenbase Recycling renews its commitment to ensure reliable quality at a competitive price and in turn earns customer satisfaction.
In order to accomplish this, the company strives:
- To detect and prevent any non-conformance during production and implement the means to prevent its recurrence.
- To upgrade technology and improve techniques, systems, procedures and to carry out continuous innovation to meet changing customer needs.
- To create most congenial and healthy working environment for the attainment of quality goals with excellence.
- To develop highly motivated and skilled human resources imbued with strong sense of values and commitment to quality.
- Also, perform continuous laboratory tests and undertake quality assurance measures wherever necessary to subscribe and sustain the standards of excellence.
Our production ensures traceability and individual product identity. Each lot number has a distinct data sheet attached to it at the production end, from where the product details such as its chemical composition, manufacturing date, alloy, die number and the staff responsible for the lot can be identified.